HYIP Information

Egold HYIP | HYIP Investment | Best HYIP | HYIP Scam List | Avoid HYIP Scam | HYIP Review |



I took 2 surveys a day @ $25 per survey = $350 Per Week , $1,400 Per Month , $18,200 Per Year


SwissCash Scam Update News


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lol, I even can't think what tittle should I put on this post. I took a blog walking when I hit a blog talking about Swiss Cash hyip and it lead me to go to this SwissCash thread talkgold forum (warning: go directly to the latest pages to read the current SwissCash news and update) and  realize that SwissCash is still a hot news among hyip investors.

To be honest, I didn't pay any attention to Swiss Cash before since I think SwissCash scam their members since last year. And that's remain true, SwissCash is fraud since Swiss Cash stopped to pay their members since.. when?.... I think last April... August or October... or something. I don't even want to make a further research about it since it will only give us the same result, SwissCash is scam.

OK, if you lost money from SwissCash hyip, I'm sorry for you, but I suggest you to accept that it's just a part of the game on hyip investment business. No matter how strong your believe on SwissCash, it's gone now. If you make some profits from SwissCash, well, congrats. You're one of few people who win the game of Swiss Cash hyip.

From a fast screening on the SwissCash thread above there are several SwissCash facts I can write down here. I might make a mistake here since I don't really make a proper research. Sorry. I think it's useless since the real hard fact will be still the same, SwissCash scam - SwissCash fraud their members.

- In April 2007, SwissCash converted the Indonesian, Singapore, and Malaysia investors funds to AFC. And it's done without any prior notifications from SwissCash admin.

- SwissCash never paid any money from the above converted AFC funds

- SwissCash website was shutdown (by them) on August 2007. They don't even bother to explain their situation or reason why they took down the website.

- SwissCash will liquidate AFC on October 2007 but they broke their own promises, as until now there's still no news about it.

- The worse part is, SwissCash never gave any explanation why they don't fulfill their promise.

- Swiss Cash stopped to pay their members (worldwide, not just the above countries investors) since October 2007. Once again, there's no explanation why they stopped the payment.

Actually those facts really make me wonder, why SwissCash is still a hot topic on several hyip forums. SwissCash never make any communications with their members since several months ago, but why people still talk about them?

It's probably due to those members talk and read from several forums and blogs that actually are just rumors, opinions, and assumptions, or whatever you want to call it. There's no real SwissCash news and information update that are coming from SwissCash admin.

I read about SwissCash will be back on Jan 5th 2008 but, once again, they never come back. I heard later that the SwissCash server is crashed and they will fix it soon and they 'promise' will be back again on March 8th. I don't know whether it's just rumor, but I'm not sure they will be back on that date.

Once again, I'm sorry to all SwissCash members who lost their money here, but I suggest you to move on with other hyip programs, in case you wtill want to continue playing this game. If SwissCash back, that's will be great. If SwissCash pay your money back, that's will be great news to all of us. But don't put a big hope on this, thread it as a bonus (if SwissCash really come back and pay again).

Just move on and accept it's a part of the hyip game, where you can win some and you can lose some. Good luck to all of you and have a nice profits.


Do you want to promote on this blog? Contact me: lerian(at)gmail.com


Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3



eXTReMe Tracker