HYIP Information

Egold HYIP | HYIP Investment | Best HYIP | HYIP Scam List | Avoid HYIP Scam | HYIP Review |



I took 2 surveys a day @ $25 per survey = $350 Per Week , $1,400 Per Month , $18,200 Per Year


Polexinvest Hyip Down


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Update: I can access the Polex-Invest website now. Nice.
I don't know and I'm not sure what is going on with polex-invest website, but today I can't access their website. I've tried to access polex-invest.com from different 3 IP address in case their security feature (if there is) blocks my IP address but I got similar result. I also can't resolve the polex-invest.com dns. It seems that their website is down.

If I'm not wrong this is not the first time polexinvest down. Their website was down too on January 18th due to a heavy ddos attack. It seems that their website can be accessed yesterday and even some people still received their payments yesterday.

I's probably just anoher ddos attack or other server problem. Whatever it is I hope polex-invest hyip admin can solve the server problem anytime soon. Of course we can't just judge polex-invest scam from this downtime, it's too early to judge polex-invest fraud their members IMO. Let's just hope for he best and the polex-invest admin will solve the problem soon. Or at least they can give their members an update about it.

Let's just wait and see and hope for the best.


Do you want to promote on this blog? Contact me: lerian(at)gmail.com


Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3



eXTReMe Tracker