HYIP Information

Egold HYIP | HYIP Investment | Best HYIP | HYIP Scam List | Avoid HYIP Scam | HYIP Review |



I took 2 surveys a day @ $25 per survey = $350 Per Week , $1,400 Per Month , $18,200 Per Year


Libertyjoin Scam


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



First, I'm not a member of Libertyjoin hyip program. I write this post just to give an information and a warning to all hyip investors that might want to join and invest their money at Libertyjoin hyip program.

Until now the Libertyjoin website (Libertyjoin.com) is still available and can be accessed. Even few monitors still put "paying" status on this program. However when reading Libertyjoin thread on talkgold forum it seems that all of their members never received any payments since a week ago. The latest payment post I can see was from last May 25th. And their thread haven't been moved to "scam folder" until I write this post.

I don't know why some monitors still put "paying status" on Libertyjoin and the talkgold still haven't moved the thread to scam folder. Perhaps Libertyjoin admin is doing selective payment practice to keep their paying status while they don't paid their regular members. I don't know.

I do hope that Libertyjoin hyip program will be back again to normal though I'm afraid that the chance for it is very little. What I can say now is, Libertyjoin is scam. I also hope the monitors will soon change the status and all the forums will move Libertyjoin thread to scam folder to avoid more loses from new members.

I hope this post can be useful too to avoid more people join Libertyjoin hyip. If you lose your money on Libertyjoin, I'm sorry. But that's the risk that we have to face when playing our money on this hyip game. Sometime we win and at the other time we lose.

Good luck.


Do you want to promote on this blog? Contact me: lerian(at)gmail.com


Previous posts

Links


ATOM 0.3



eXTReMe Tracker